Sep 7, 2021.
5 Min read
A type of platform that allows merchants and affiliates to collaborate on offers is an affiliate network. It provides both parties with valuable tools like dashboards, search engines, and ratings of other network merchants and affiliate marketers. Affiliate networks usually have thousands of affiliate programs from hundreds of different merchants, while they may specialize in certain themes. Working with networks appeals to merchants since it provides them with access to a huge number of affiliates. They also like not having to deal with contract negotiations or the technical aspects of building affiliate connections. Working with networks appeals to affiliate marketers since they can choose from a variety of offerings and manage them all from a single dashboard. If your travel affiliate marketing site is focused on travel in general, general travel affiliate programs are a wonderful place to start. You'll be able to find a variety of programs that correspond to the topics on your website. You can also connect with other affiliate marketers to form a network. The networks listed below are among the best, and they offer a wide range of products that would be of interest to visitors of a travel blog or social media page.
TravelpayoutsTravelpayouts is a travel-only affiliate network with approximately 100 distinct programs from Expedia, Hilton, and Tripadvisor, among others. Travel bloggers love it since it's a one-stop-shop for all kinds of travel-related deals. Since its inception, it has handled more than $20 million in compensation. Affiliates have access to widgets and WordPress plugins, among other things.
- Commission: Depending on the product and program, it varies.
- Cookie life span: 30 days
- Bank Transfer, Paypal, and ePayments are all options for payment.
- Flights, hotels, car rentals, insurance, tours, and activities are all included in the travel category.
- Notes: Prompt service, with the majority of inquiries being handled in under an hour
TripAdvisor Affiliate ProgramWith over a million bookable destinations, TripAdvisor is the world's largest travel site. If you join their affiliate program, you can promote their rooms and earn 50% of the brokerage fee that TripAdvisor receives from their hotel partners. You can even earn a fixed commission based on the amount of TripAdvisor clicks you send their way. Affiliate marketers that send less than 1000 clicks each month earn $550 per month. CJ Affiliate and AWIN are both offering the show.
- TripAdvisor Cookie earns a 50% commission on all fees collected. The referral window is 14 days long (works across channels even without cookies)
- Methods of payment are based on the partner (CJ Affiliate or AWIN)
- Trips, lodging, and activities are the three types of travel. Notes on Bookings: Collect payments even if the visitor does not make a reservation.
CJ AffiliateCJ Affiliate is one of the largest affiliate networks in the world. Hundreds of travel affiliate programs, including big global brands like Expedia, are hosted on the site. Every year, the network distributes about $1.5 billion in commissions to travel blogs, deal websites, and other important players. Custom APIs and extensive analytics data are available to affiliates. They also have access to tens of thousands of other deals in similar niches.
- Variable commission. For each deal, partners set their own fees.
- Payment Methods: Direct deposit, check, or Payoneer Cookie Duration: Cookieless tracking based on user profiles Payment Methods: Direct deposit, check, or Payoneer
- Booking is a type of travel.
- Notes: Almost every other network has fewer options than this one.
ShareASaleShareASale is a network that has been in existence for over 20 years. It is one of the largest in the world. More than 15,000 merchants are available to work with, including travel brands such as Viator, Cotopaxi, Eastern Mountain Sports, and RoamRight. Affiliates get access to a bespoke affiliate link generator as well as automated performance reporting.
- Each retailer determines the commission rate for the offer.
- Cookie lifecycle: 12 months
- Direct deposit, wire transfer, and Payoneer are the available payment methods.
- Vacation rentals, tours, and attraction tickets fall under the category of travel.
- Notes: One of the most established and reliable networks
Expedia Affiliate ProgramHotels.com, Vrbo, Orbitz, and Travelocity are all part of Expedia's huge travel network. You can earn commissions as an affiliate marketing partner for each booking made on these sites. Flexoffers, a broader network, currently hosts the program. Affiliates who meet the requirements can personalize each affiliate link and use booking widgets and custom search APIs.
- Cookie Duration: 30 days Commission: 2-6 percent depending on the type of booking
- Bank transfer, wire transfer, check, and PayPal are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Travel Car Rentals, Hotels, and Airlines are all in this category. Tickets
- Notes: There are more than a million properties to market.