Aug 23, 2021.
7 Min read
When your major source of earning is insufficient or has room for improvement, affiliate marketing is a wonderful method to supplement your revenue. If the affiliate takes the correct decisions and is mentored responsibly, this flexible marketing strategy has the distinction of being the largest source of revenue. The most effective method to achieve this is to join an affiliate network. Affiliates may access a range of resources through these networks, which can assist newbies in navigating the market more effectively and profitably. As an affiliate, you'll be in a unique position to not only help customers seeking suitable loan alternatives, but you'll also be able to earn attractive rewards on each loan that your referral closes. The following is a list of the top 8 loan affiliates on the market, which you could like to join.
Loan Affiliate Programs
1. LeadsGateLeadsGate is one of the most affiliate-friendly pay-per-lead platforms around. They'll pay you for whatever type of traffic you send their way. All leads, including refused leads, are valuable to them and deserve remuneration. Payday loans, personal loans, and installment loans are all available through them. Furthermore, they have an average conversion rate of 15% greater than comparable platforms with similar offers. To optimize the values of each lead and help you make greater commissions, their leads are sold through an auction system.
- Commission: Up to $230 per lead
- Cookie Length: Unknown
2. Loan ExchangeLoan Exchange is a fantastic loan affiliate resource. Personal loans, house loans, personal loans, and other types of loans are all available through the network. Commission Junction makes it simple to join the Loan Exchange commission program. The affiliate program is well-rounded, with all of the essential marketing materials, reporting tools, and tracking features. It also offers an active affiliate management staff that is available in times of need, especially for new affiliates who are just getting started in the industry.
- Commission: Personal loan applications earn $50, while commercial loan applications earn $250.
- Cookie: 30 days
3. Personal LoansWhat this platform has to offer does not require a rocket scientist to deduce. Personal Loans is an easy-to-use website that allows users to locate personal loan options from a network of lenders and partners. Customers may receive a loan ranging from $1,000 to $35,000 using the internet service, even while they are on the road. Personal Loans provide good and competitive conversation rates as well as click-based profits. To provide its affiliate program, Personal Loans has partnered with Commission Junction. There is also a specialized staff of affiliate managers or assistants that are available to answer queries from newcomers to the program.
- Commission: $110 per lead
- Cookie: 45 days
4. 100 Day Loans100 Day Loans is a website that offers no-hassle personal loans. The platform has focused its efforts on making the process of locating appropriate lenders as straightforward as possible. Customers may easily apply online and will be linked with over 100 lenders that meet their requirements. Affiliates can advertise 100 Day Loans through their websites, blogs, and other digital marketing initiatives through the affiliate program. Pepperjam manages its affiliate program, which offers publishers text links, tracking tools, and banner advertisements, among other things. Publishers will also be given a list of keywords to help them improve their SEO ranking.
- Commission: $82 per lead
- Cookie: 30 days
5. UpstartUpstart is a web-based financing platform that connects high-potential borrowers with high-potential investors. Personal loans ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 are available for debt consolidation, credit card refinancing, big expenditures, and other purposes. Their interest rates can be as low as half of those offered by credit cards and other internet lenders. They have payback lengths of 3-5 years with no early repayment penalties. To operate their affiliate program, they've collaborated with Commission Junction. Affiliates can register by looking for them on cj.com in the advertiser's area. Upstart gives users access to creatives, offers tracking tools, and pays out regularly. Their knowledgeable staff can also assist you in getting started and optimizing your marketing.
- Commission: $100 per lead
- Cookie: 45 days
6. Excel CreditIn the boat and yacht finance sector, Excel Credit is a powerful name. The platform provides very economical new and used boat loans with the lowest interest rates available in the industry. The platform's registration process is straightforward. You simply need to enter basic personal information, and after you've been approved as an affiliate, you'll receive $50 for each loan that is closed. While the commission amount may not appear to be very appealing, you can expect to close several loans because Excel Credit has some of the greatest alternatives available.
- Commission: $50 per closed loan
- Cookie: Unknown
7. PureflyPurefly is a platform that serves as PenFed Credit Union's exclusive supplier of student loan application services. PenFed Credit Union is one of the country's largest credit unions. Apart from student loans, the union offers innovative services such as spouse loans, which allow couples to consolidate their debts into a single loan. Commission Junction is also used by Purefly to discover affiliates. Affiliates are required to promote Purefly's "Find My Rate" features, which allow clients to get an estimate of their loan terms and lifetime savings before applying for a loan. Publishers may use the affiliate program to get text links, banner advertisements, tracking, and reporting tools, among other things.
- Commission: $250 per funded loan
- Cookie: 30 days
8. MoneyLionMoneyLion is a financial health app that helps you save, borrow, and invest more effectively. They have nearly 2 million subscribers and have been on TechCrunch, CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, and other publications. MoneyLion Plus members may get low-interest loans to meet expenditures and stay on pace with their savings goals, even if they have bad credit. They run their affiliate program with FlexOffers. MoneyLion provides advertisements, monitoring, and reporting tools to its affiliates to assist them to track leads and boost conversion rates. MoneyLion loans may save you money by avoiding credit card high-interest rates and bank overdraft fees, which affiliates can advertise using their simple financial tools.
- Commission: $100 per funded loan
- Cookie: 3 days