Aug 23, 2021.
7 Min read
Wedding is a large industry, with the average big day costing in excess of $15,000 - even more when the costs of those attending are factored in. This makes it an excellent place to look into for individuals looking to launch an online wedding business. Wedding affiliate programs are one of the most profitable partnership possibilities of its kind, with millions of couples marrying each year, spending thousands of dollars on their big day. Wedding affiliate marketers offer a variety of opportunities ranging from planning and clothing to favors, registries, and more. This $300 billion worldwide sector represents a fantastic affiliate business opportunity! Let's look at the greatest wedding affiliate programs of all types:
1. Appy CoupleApple Couple is a new platform for couples who wish to arrange their wedding online. The organization operates a website as well as an app for maintaining various details. Couples can use the service to generate digital invites, RSVPs, picture sharing, save the dates, thank you letters, and much more. ShareASale is the affiliate scheme used by Appy Couple. Affiliates get a fee of $10-$30 on sales. They can also use marketing techniques such as banners and text links.
- Commission: $10 to $30
- Cookies: 120 days
2. Honeymoon WishesHoneymoon Wishes program is similar to wedding registry affiliate programs, except it is towards the tail end of the big day. They put couples in touch with resorts/cruises, travel brokers, and other services. Anniversaries follow-up sequences can be included on a website using white-label technologies. Commission: 20%
3. For Her and For HimFor Her and For Him sells bridal attire for the complete wedding party, including groomsmen, mothers, and children. The clothing is designed to fit a variety of body types, ranging from small to large sizes. Affiliates receive a tidy 15% fee on sales. They are also given unique access to antagonistic content, such as banners and text links, for the sole purpose of affiliate marketing.
- Commission: 15%
- Cookies: 30 days
- Commission: 10%
- Cookies: Lifetime
5. ForYourParty.comForYourParty.com is a leading online provider of personalized party accessories, offering the most comprehensive variety of complimentary personalized products. They sell wedding decorations, favors, matches, glasses, napkins, and other customized party supplies. InStyle Weddings, Real Simple Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings, People, Town and Country, and Lucky Magazine have all featured their items. A 10% commission is paid to content-related websites. The commissions for coupon websites are assessed on an individual basis. The cookie has a shelf life of 90 days. They have one of the greatest conversion rates in the market, with an average order size of $100. ForYourParty.com manages its affiliate program with ShareASale. They often refresh their data stream and give out an email with current special promotions and material.
- Commission: 10%
- Cookie: 90 days
6. House of BridesHouse of Brides is another all-inclusive wedding apparel website that offers a wide range of products such as wedding gowns, bridesmaids' gowns, dresses for mothers, flower girl gowns, shoes & accessories, headpieces & veils. This website provides a vast selection of well-known brands that are divided into style and size categories, as well as configurable alternatives. Share-A-Sale manages the affiliate program for House of Bride. You must first create an account before enrolling in the House of Bride affiliate program.
- Commission: 4%
- Cookie: 120 days
7. BabaroniBaroni specializes in custom-made, low-cost bridesmaid dresses. The business believes that bridesmaids add color to a wedding. Their designs incorporate various fabrics, colors, and styles for fashionable fashion based on personal tastes. They gradually revamped their product range to include bridal gowns and a variety of wedding accessories. Babaroni's affiliate program pays affiliates a 10% commission on each sale. The needed minimum payout is $50. Affiliates are given banners and text links to aid in marketing. All sales made via an affiliate's website are monitored and reimbursed to the rightful owner.
- Commission: 10%
- Cookie: Unknown
8. Blush FashionBlush Fashion creates gorgeous wedding gowns that are well-fitting. The custom-made gowns are designed to make a bride look gorgeous and fashionable on her wedding day. They also make reasonably priced bridesmaid dresses, engagement gowns, and evening gowns. The program is managed by ShareASale. Affiliates get a fixed 18% commission on sales.
- Commission: 18%
- Cookies: Lifetime
9. FiftyFlowersFiftyFlowers was the first retail flower supplier for do-it-yourself weddings and celebrations. They deliver premium fresh cut flowers directly from the farm to their customers' homes. Their knowledgeable customer service representatives assist consumers in creating their ideal event. Affiliates receive a 10% commission on sales with a $300 average order value. The cookie has a shelf life of 90 days. FiftyFlowers manages their affiliate program with ShareASale. In addition to marketing materials, you will receive regular mailings with upgrades and new opportunities.
- Cookie: 10%
- Commission: 90 days
10. DessyDessy specializes in low-cost formal clothes. They have high-quality bridesmaids and flower girl gowns. Brides looking for sophisticated and fashionable clothing for their marriage ceremonies are their target market. Dessy products aren't just for dresses. They also sell grooms' clothes, accessories, shoes, jewelry, and so on. You may join Dessy's affiliate network via ShareASale and earn a 5% commission on each sale.
- Commission: 5%
- Cookies: 365 days